Find out more
Find out more
A little more about The Influence Panel
We are so excited to have a growing community of Action for Children supporters to help inform our work. Our Influence Panel has already had a huge impact across the company, helping us raise millions for vulnerable children. It's really important to us that your voice is heard, and you can be confident that we are listening.
Around once a week we will send an email to the panel members. The emails will always vary, sometimes containing a survey or poll to get your feedback on. We will also send regular updates on the results and impacts of the surveys (the most exciting bit, we think). The surveys will be on a variety of topics, including upcoming campaigns, events we are planning and even products we might produce. There is something for everyone but most importantly we want everyone's opinions on it all.
- The Influence Panel is a great way for you to get close to the action and have a genuine impact on our work.
- You’ll get exclusive first-looks at our latest ideas and have a say on whether they become a reality.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like, it is totally up to you.
- After every survey we will give you an update on the direct difference that you will be making by completing the surveys.
How could I influence Action for Children’s work?
There are a range of ways for you to share your ideas and influence the way we work. For example, you could:
- Help develop the look of our campaigns by providing feedback on images and videos.
- Share your views on new fundraising ideas and products in real time as we progress
- Tell us what kind of topics are important to you so that we can incorporate them into our messages.
About Action for Children
Action for Children is a UK children’s charity. Our vision is that every child and young person in the country has a safe and happy childhood, and the foundations they need to thrive.
We step in to help when times get tough, and protect vulnerable children from neglect and abuse. We support young people who are homeless and those who care for others. We find safe and loving homes, and give children a voice by campaigning for something better. To find out more about us and the work that we do, visit our: actionforchildren.org.uk.